- Printing and finishing services: Our printing services include printing, folding, binding, stitching, rimming, sheeting and puff printing. Finishing services include UV coating, varnishing, lamination, foiling, embossing, encapsulating, mounting, blisterpak varnishing, rewettable glue and scratch-off varnishes.
- Customised packaging solutions: We manufacture need-specific packaging with on-pack printing. This includes the design of templates and the die-cutting of materials for self-locking packaging and shelf-ready packaging. It also includes on-pack printing to carry the client’s corporate identity and messaging. Prototyping or sample-making can also be done.
- Materials: Paper, corrugated carton, foils and more in various sizes, thicknesses and colours.
- Concept development and sample-making: UVP Veltopak’s design and technical teams work with clients’ design teams to come up with creative print and packaging concepts. This is followed by prototyping the concept for testing and approval before putting the customised packaging into production.
- Advice: We offer advice based on our know-how, ongoing training and years of first-hand experience in the print, finishing and packaging industries. This can lead to first-mover advantages for our clients.
Our approach to printing, packaging and related services is one of innovation underpinned by expertise while taking our clients’ deadlines, budgets, requirements and quality standards into consideration. Professional service forms part of our offering. For our clients, this approach combined with our comprehensive range of services means smart solutions, cost-effectiveness and convenience.
UVP Veltopak is proudly South African and BBBEE-compliant. From our headquarters in Epping, Cape Town, we serve clients all over South Africa and sub-Saharan Africa. UVP Veltopak is a subsidiary of UVP.
- Publishing houses
- Mailing houses
- Retailers (online and bricks-and-mortar)
- Advertising agencies
- Graphic design companies.
- Printers of all sizes
- Packaging distributors
- Convenient food retailers
- Party stores
- Bakeries and Cake shops
- Wine farms
We harness the intellectual, precision, technical and creative skills of a wide range of people to provide you with the printing, packaging and related services to make your products stand out.
Strong leadership, proper governance and knowledge transfer also help to ensure the relevance and future of our business.
We are a learning organisation. We stay updated on the latest international and local industry trends. Ongoing training for staff members on all levels helps to keep the business relevant.